Moonlight's MINI Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you know? is back! Are you interested in TOUHOU songs?

5 posters

Go down

Do you know? is back! Are you interested in TOUHOU songs? Empty Do you know? is back! Are you interested in TOUHOU songs?

Post  ChiisanaMelody Tue May 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Even if the MMChorus won't do anime songs, Misa-sempai said we can do a chorus (or more XD) with a Touhou song! But what is Touhou?

Do you know? is back! Are you interested in TOUHOU songs? All_Touhou_Chars_Named_by_Adantx-1
(pic stoled from here)

Touhou Project (東方Project Tōhō Purojekuto) is a Japanese dōjin game series focused on bullet hell shooters made by the one-man developer Team Shanghai Alice. The Touhou Project began in 1996 with the release of the first game, Highly Responsive to Prayers. The next four Touhou games released between August 1997 and December 1998. The Touhou Project was inactive for the next three and half years until the first Microsoft Windows Touhou game, The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, was released in August 2002. Touhou Project became a media franchise spanning a steadily increasing number of official games, in addition to commercial fan books, light novels, and manga. For more, ask wikipedia.

Where we have a popular franchise we must have cool and cute characters. And where we have cool and cute characters we must have and Touhou character songs and Touhou themed songs. That's what we'll be doing^^ So please suggest songs and rant them~

Bad Apple!!
Touhou sweets
No life queen
Cirno's perfect math class
Marisa stole the precious thing

Comment ours and suggest yours~

Last edited by ChiisanaMelody on Sat May 08, 2010 1:59 am; edited 3 times in total
ChiisanaMelody
ChiisanaMelody

Back to top Go down

Do you know? is back! Are you interested in TOUHOU songs? Empty Re: Do you know? is back! Are you interested in TOUHOU songs?

Post  Amane_Aruto Thu May 06, 2010 10:26 pm

I know nothing of Touhou...but I love Bad Apple and Knight of Nights! <3
Amane_Aruto
Amane_Aruto

Back to top Go down

Do you know? is back! Are you interested in TOUHOU songs? Empty Re: Do you know? is back! Are you interested in TOUHOU songs?

Post  Luna Fri May 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Artificial Children
Fragance of Oriental Sunflower
Hakurei Neighbourhood Association Marching Song
Neko Miko Reimu

Touhou ftw <3333
Luna
Luna

http://eli-aetnawese.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aziro Sat May 08, 2010 10:11 pm

I just know the music and will definantly join in once yall figure out which song to sing.
Aziro
Aziro

http://www.freewebs.com/midnightmoonproductions

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiori Wed May 19, 2010 12:35 pm

I don't know Tohou really well, but i know some of the songs like "Bad Apple".
I would join in if were going to sing this. ^_^

Shiori

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShioriYue

Back to top Go down

Post  ChiisanaMelody Wed May 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Needs more suggestions XD
for both Touhou and the official vote~
ChiisanaMelody
ChiisanaMelody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down